Cabin Door Signs - Character Names PLEASE READ 1ST POST

Hi Sandy,
Are you still making name signs? I found ones for most of my family, thanks for that! I have two names that are unusual and wanted to see if you could make them if you have time.

Jerilyn (in Belle)
Justine (in Daisy)
Ashlyn (Jack Sparrow) I did see the Hannah Montana one posted but she loves Jack!

Thanks so much!

Can someone direct me on what page to look to make these? Or is Sandy still doing them? I'm not very creative. Do you print them and then paste to a magnet backing? Sorry!!!

Zandy595,

My husband and I are going on our first cruise,:hug: of course it has to be a Disney cruise.:cool1: We leave on May 3, for a 4 day cruise on the Wonder. Could you make our name magnets and also the itinerary one ?

Merri (Mickey)
Joe (Eeyore)

itinerary is

The Harvill Family

May 3rd- 7th, 2009

Sunday- Port Canaveral
Monday-Nassau
Tuesday- Sea
Wednesday- Castaway Cay
Thursday- Port Canaveral

Thank you so much

I am a fan of Hero's (which they would hury up and return already) that is funny. I am glad to be on your list.
I will have to go see it. I wish I got all the email notices but it just gives them to me when it feels like it.:confused3

I wish i could do somthing like this. I wish you could do one with my name is's Mashelle with Belle thanks

Heads up!

This thread is over 2 years old.

:cutie:[/QUOTE tHANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW I JUST JOINED A DAYS AGO.
how do you do the name plates. I have a dell pc 1440 and I'm not sure if it has microsoft word Mashelle:confused3

I make my own name fills using Word.

However, if you go over to the Creative DISigns board, there are many active threads with designers to help you.

:cutie:

Hi sandy can you do Leanne in dis princesses ASAP? My sister is going on first dis cruise very soon and wanted to have my nieces name done for them before they go! Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter