CAA/AAA Rate Watch Thread for 2006 :)

grover

DIS Veteran
Who else is watching for CAA/AAA rates for 2006? :cool1:
I am waiting for Oct/06 and want to book my room when it comes available.
Please post your updates here! Save ourselves a whole lot of calling/wondering/internet surfing if we can keep this thread alive!
Grover in Winnipeg

We have ressies for rack rate at WL for Feb '06 so far. Waiting, waiting, waiting for AAA . . . hope it is good!!! Keep getting defferent answers for when they'll be out . . . late June, late August. I think I'm just gonna keep calling every other week.

ttfn

grover,

I have 3 WDW trips tenatively planned for 2006 and a trip to Hawaii in April, 2006 so I'm also waiting for the AAA rates to come out so I can make my reservations.

I'm jumping in here too. It looks like AAA is the best rate you can get these days. :cool1:

Count me in, we are currently booked w/ AAA package for Dec. 29- Jan. 7. Hoping to get the discounted rates for 1/1 - 1/7.

We are currently booked January 18-21, 2006 at AKL. It's our 1st time there and 1st time on-site since 1999. We are crossing our fingers for AAA codes.

Definitely count me in! We are hoping to go in February but if no good rates come through we may be doing November again. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Since I'm not too thrilled with the AP best rate plan & I really would like a package for our Jan '06 trip anyway I thought this was a good thread to post my questions. I've never used AAA but would consider getting one now. Does AAA give discounts for packages ? We wanted a ticket/hotel/dining package. & since I'm not sure if they'll be any FL resident packages AAA seems more like a sure thing. Am I right ? How much of a discount will be likely ?? Thanks ! :flower:

Hi Pandora174! You sure can book the myw+ dining package with AAA discount! You need to book it directly through AAA, and will get the AAA discount off of the room portion of your package.
The room discounts were as follows for 2005:
Value and Moderate resorsts received 20% off during value season, 15% off during regular season, 15% off peak.

Deluxe resorts received 15% off value, 10% off regular and peak seasons.
Hope this helps.

Sherri :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter