BWV Studio availability - June 2002

ScottOKW2K

No Chick Flick Moments
Yep - I'm planning my trips to WDW wwwaaayyyy to far in advance ;) . Anyhow, as an owner at OKW what would be my chances of getting a studio at BWV in early june 2002 ? We are thinking about splitting a 2-week stay around several resorts, and starting off with a studio. I know this is the old 7 month / 11 month thing, but I just wanted to get an idea of what my chances were from others who have tried to book that type of room at BWV at that time of year within the 7 month timeframe. Thanks !

Scott, I am also an OKW member. Last year in May, I got a studio at BWV for the beginning of June, using my holding points at the 30 day window.

Last week, on the spur of the moment, I called MS to request days at BWV during the Food and Wine show. Dates were available in October and in November. (Studios, included.) I decided to take 3 days in a sv 1 Bedroom. So, off DH and I go for a wonderful magical stay in just about 7 months!

June

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!