• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BWV: Standard vs Preferred

dallastxcpa

DIS Veteran
At one time I believe that someone had a map of the BWV that showed were the Standard and Preferred rooms were. :wizard: Does anybody have a link to this? I am trying to plan a trip for next summer (2008) for my 5th Wedding Anniversary. (We were married at WDW and stayed at BWV) My husband would like a very specific area if possible.

Thank you!

At one time I believe that someone had a map of the BWV that showed were the Standard and Preferred rooms were. :wizard: Does anybody have a link to this? I am trying to plan a trip for next summer (2008) for my 5th Wedding Anniversary. (We were married at WDW and stayed at BWV) My husband would like a very specific area if possible.

I don't have the map but can tell you that the Standard View Rooms are in a very specific location. As you pull into the resort, the SV rooms line the entrance way to your left. They also look out onto the tennis courts and parking lot. Preferred view really doesn't have a specific area other than guaranteed Boardwalk view rooms. With PV you might get the main pool, the canal, the quiet pool or the village green areas.

HBC

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter