• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BWV Room Requests

DisneyfromDeland

Mouseketeer
Are there any requests worth making for a BWV pool/garden view studio room? I have never stayed at this resort so I'm not sure if there's anything worth requesting.

Are there any requests worth making for a BWV pool/garden view studio room? I have never stayed at this resort so I'm not sure if there's anything worth requesting.

Village Green, which is the grassy area between the Inn and the Villas on the boardwalk side. Partial boardwalk view. This area is all studios.

You may also want to consider main pool view, top floor. I had it last November and it was nice. Only 4 doors from the elevators. There is a group of several studios in this area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter