BWV/GFV direct or resale.

twinsouvenirs

Mother of Dragons :)
Thinking about buying 100 GF points direct, then hunting for a good deal on 180-200 BWV points. We know we like BWV, and GF can't not be nice--and will likely hold value. OR we could plunge in with 150 BWV points direct and add resale as we see matches.

We probably would be frustrated buying GFV points and not being able to afford to book right away.

Opinions? I have been convinced that buying three properties (BWV, GF, and SSR) might be a crazy way to start.

There is a valid rationale to buy GFV direct. Unless the resale market comes up another $50pp there is no economically valid rationale to buy BWV direct. Even time requirement might be the same direct or resale on BWV. (Key word might).

Thinking about buying 100 GF points direct, then hunting for a good deal on 180-200 BWV points. We know we like BWV, and GF can't not be nice--and will likely hold value. OR we could plunge in with 150 BWV points direct and add resale as we see matches.

We probably would be frustrated buying GFV points and not being able to afford to book right away.

Opinions? I have been convinced that buying three properties (BWV, GF, and SSR) might be a crazy way to start.

One consideration is your age, BWV expires in 2042, I believe VGF is 2063.

I dont think its crazy to buy grand floridian direct. Blt started around $100 or so direct and resale is in the same ballpark. I could see gfv going to $200 and resale hovering around $140

Now if you dont care about gfv, there are MUCH better deals on resale to stay at other nice properties

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter