BWV- extra bed?

summerbaby

Earning My Ears
We are staying in a 1BR villa the first week in May. We are not DVC- reserved directly through Disney. Right now I planning to have DD8 and DD5 share the sofa bed. If for some reason they can't/don't want to sleep in the same bed, would BWV provide an air mattress or cot?

summerbaby said:
We are staying in a 1BR villa the first week in May. We are not DVC- reserved directly through Disney. Right now I planning to have DD8 and DD5 share the sofa bed. If for some reason they can't/don't want to sleep in the same bed, would BWV provide an air mattress or cot?

You would have to bring one yourself.

Sorry, the DVC resorts do not provide cots, air mattresses or additional bedding (sheets, pillows, etc).

Lynne M said:
Sorry, the DVC resorts do not provide cots, air mattresses or additional bedding (sheets, pillows, etc).

A cash reservation like op is doing is different than renting or using points. They supply more than dvc

A cash reservation like op is doing is different than renting or using points. They supply more than dvc

BWV will not provide a rollaway, no matter if cash or points. And the cushions don't come off the sleeper sofa to use on the floor as a bed.

OP, ask which daughter wants to stay home if they won't share a bed?

Since you are getting it directly from Disney - really think the resort will supply something - think it is air mattress not a cot.

Now DVC does not - but Disney can and generally would.

Not sure if what happened to us would apply to your case, but we reserved BWInn room for 5 with a passholder discount. When we checked in BWInn was not available and we were assigned studio at BWV with no bed for the 5th person. When I complained about that ;) we were given a aerobed to use.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!