BWI - Refillable Cups Question

2trips06Mom

Mouseketeer
I have heard that it doesn't make sense to get the refillable mugs at Boardwalk Inn. However, DH and I are big coffee drinkers in the morning. Other than the Boardwalk Bakery - where would we fill up our cups if we were to get them? Could we use the Belle Vue Lounge in the morning? Also, other than coffee, what else could we fill them with at Boardwalk Inn (we aren't big pop drinkers). Finally, how much does a cup of coffee cost if we were to just stop by Belle Vue Lounge on our way out and grab a cup of coffee to go?
Thanks!

we stayed in the villas at the boardwalk in april and didn't think the mugs were a good idea. i did see people getting them filled at the lounge. i don't know how much coffee was there without the mug as i'm not a coffee drinker. i did get a hot tea and a banana a few mornings and it was like $3.25 for both and i believe the banana was a buck. so i would think coffee isn't much more than hot tea.

There is a coffee stand open in the am across from the BWI bakery and you can fill up there, or you can go into the bakery and fill there or there is the bar on the second floor by the elevators off the main lobby that will fill you up...we stayed there in Oct and this is what we did

Thanks for the info. It appears in this case that the mugs may be a good option. They cost about $11-$12 correct? Does anyone have a picture of a mug so I can see how big it is now?

Thanks - the link was just what I was looking for. Now I can make an informed decision!

As an aside CR Resort Fan for Life - I'm just across the Pond (ok Lake Ontario) from you! I haven't been to Toronto for a couple of years and now I need to get around to getting a passport to get there! Ugh!!! DH and I went there on our honeymoon 26 years ago!!! We've been back many, many times since then too!

Thanks - the link was just what I was looking for. Now I can make an informed decision!

As an aside CR Resort Fan for Life - I'm just across the Pond (ok Lake Ontario) from you! I haven't been to Toronto for a couple of years and now I need to get around to getting a passport to get there! Ugh!!! DH and I went there on our honeymoon 26 years ago!!! We've been back many, many times since then too!
You're welcome and it's great that you enjoy visiting Toronto, so hopefully you will be back very soon.

You can also fill the mugs at the pool bar when it is open (Leaping Horse Libations I think it's called?)

something else to consider is and i'm just taking this from things i read because we didn't get the refill mugs in april but... i believe that when you get the mugs from boardwalk they never actually put the coffee in the mug. you will get it in a seperate cup and then you have to take it and pour it into your mug yourself. so one person may have a hard time juggling all the cups, mugs, creamers and sugars. just something else to consider.

WDW coffee STINKS! I suggest you use the coffee maker in your room. We bring our own coffee; sometimes our own disposable cups. Did I mention WDW coffee is HORRIBLE?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter