BWI questions--fridge, coffee?

SSDonut

DIS Veteran
Hi. Me, DH and 2 DDs are staying at the BWI from july 4-10. I read in one place that you can rent a fridge for $10/day and in another that all deluxe rooms have a small fridge. . . .does anyone know for sure: do the BWI (regular) rooms have a fridge?

How about a coffee pot? Can you request one from housekeeping?

I'm trying to figure out how to keep costs down, and breakfast in the room is an easy way (assuming a fridge and coffeemaker!!)

Thanks!!!!:goodvibes

Yes BWI has both a fridge and coffee maker. The coffee maker is a small 4 cup size.

All moderate and deluxe resort rooms have refrigerators. I can't help with the coffee pot - I can't remember :rotfl:, but I'm sure someone will have that info for you. We'll be back at BWI in December - we love it there. Hope you do too!

Thanks!!! Now I'm even more psyched! We just have to make 3 or 4 pots of coffee each morning (maybe I can pack my carafe)!!

This is so great. . .I can bring all sorts of cereals and snacky breakfast things, and we can splurge on one breakfast at Spoodles--my 9-year-olds favorite place for breakfast!

Now I have to dig through the pantry and see if I have any leftover 4-cup filters. . . .:woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter