• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BW View or AKV studio before cruise?

Pennyguy23

DIS Veteran
I was wondering where you guys would stay at? We have 24 points in holding. Today I switched from a value studio on May 9th to a standard at AKV using our holding points but we still have 2 points left over. So I asked about other resorts and she said that she had VWL or a BWV Boardwalk view room. I have not stayed in a boardwalk view yet and would love to. So we would be spend 5 extra points (29 points a night) for no reason at all really OR just have 2 points go to waste. But we have stayed at AKV 3 times already and would love to try a BW view room. What do you guys/gals think?

They also had a standerd view room but I figured for the extra 3 points why not have a view right? :thumbsup2

I just love the BW view rooms-- There is nothing like waking up to SSE at Epcot, being able to watch illuminations from your balcony and just sitting out on the balcony at night watching all the fun down at the BW.

Since you have already stayed at the AKL - I'd go to the BW-- Its worth every point!!:lovestruc

like standard view at BWV

but if you have never had a BW view at BWV -then go for it. If that is what you want.

I just love the BW view rooms-- There is nothing like waking up to SSE at Epcot, being able to watch illuminations from your balcony and just sitting out on the balcony at night watching all the fun down at the BW.

Since you have already stayed at the AKL - I'd go to the BW-- Its worth every point!!:lovestruc

I agree. I own at both and love both. BUt if you've never had a boardwalk view, a one night trip is the perfect time to try it.

Thanks everyone that is what I thought. Besides I can't let those 2 extra points go to waste.;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter