Buying camera online

mishoe01

Addicted to DCL but no need for an intervention
Do you prefer/recommend I use either of these??

US1Photo.com or Buydig.com

If neither - who would you recommend?

TIA!

BUYDIG is very reputable, it offers free shipping(on most cameras) and charges no tax.

Another vote for buydig. Used them last week for a new lens for Mrs YEKCIM; great price and service.

~YEKCIM

Buydig and Beach Camera are one in the same, but sometimes have different prices, so check there as well. I have bought off them four times with zero problems. Shipping is fast with them.

Kevin

I ordered my S3 from Buydig and had no problems at all. Super fast shipping and great price!!! I would recommend them!!

I've ordered from beach and buydig several times. I ordered two lenses from buydig in the past couple of weeks and both times I had them the next day (I always select free shipping knowing I'm going to have my order in 1-2 business days).

Just be certain you know what you want because I believe they have a restocking charge (10%??).

I've never heard of US1Photo, definitely check resellerratings before buying anything from them.

i get comsumer guide mag and they rated buydig as one of the top 2 online stores overall( considering price, selection, etc)

Thank you so much! Will go with Buydig.

I appreciate all your responses.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter