• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Buy 4 get 3 free banner

Last year it was announced in November and it went to June. Then it was extended to at least the end of July, not sure of the exact dates. Originally it ended June 27th.

It was extended until mid-Aug. Right before the FD started.

Thanks for letting us know where you saw it. I have never seen it but if I do I will certainly click on it!!! :thumbsup2

Carla

I saw it last night but when I clicked on it I was sent to the regular welcome page were you can make a ressie

Last year I paid for 4 nights and 4 days worth of park tickets and got 3 nights and 3 days of tickets free.

I think I remember paying to upgrade for the park hopper though.

Could anyone tell me when the 4/3 deal started last year? We took advantage of this great deal in March, would love a repeat! :goodvibes

Could anyone tell me when the 4/3 deal started last year? We took advantage of this great deal in March, would love a repeat! :goodvibes

It began Jan 4, and ran through the end of June. They kept extended the deadline to book the deal... it started 11/6/08, and initially expired 12/20/08. The extended to booking deadline to 1/24/09, and then again to 3/29/09. (thanks Mousesavers.com for the info!)

We tried to the 4/3 on our family suite but we were booking so late it wasn't available. We did end up getting to use our PIN (the reason I called to book), however on a family suite that came available.

I saw the fake banner last night... I made the mistake of being away from the Boards for a few days and came back to see that there was some "huge deal announcement" that was to be released yesterday. So in my fit of excitement, I opened another tab to my My Disney Vacation page, and it was "experiencing technical difficulties..." (therefore enhancing my excitement). When it finally loaded, there was that 4 for 3 banner and my stomach dropped I was so excited!-- I was soooooo disappointed when it was just a link to the Specials page. That's cruel (and dangerous!-- first timers like me have anxiety attacks over these things!).

I'm not even going till May. It's gonna be a looooong 9 months....

We aren't going until Novemebr of 2010, so I guess we will miss out if they do the 4/3 deal again. :( Maybe they will have free dining then.

Last year it was announced in November and it went to June. Then it was extended to at least the end of July, not sure of the exact dates. Originally it ended June 27th.

I can only hope they would offer it again. We are looking to go the first part of June 2010. We couldn't take advantage of the deal this year since I delivered ds in May and we usually go the first week in June, as soon as the kids are out of school.

I really hope they come back out with this. I just had some friends go through this deal they receieved last year. I thought it was just the resort but it's your theme park tickets too!! :eek: They are staying at the Poly!! God, imagine that, staying at the Poly for a week with a weeks worth of tickets and only paying for 4 days worth..grr! :headache:

Does anyone know if the 4/3 deal covers DDP too? So that if you getting the DDP that you essentially get 3 days free dining too?

How does the 4/3 deal work for annual passholders? Any beter deals or is it one or the other?

I would love the 4/3 again....and to make it sweeter....4/3 and $200....wow that was nice and be nice again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter