• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Butter Packets

Aquagirl

Move like a jellyfish, rhythm is nothing, you go w
I have a quick question. Does anyone know how many teaspoons are in those individual packets of butter that you get at restaurants? I am starting weight watchers and am trying to plan ahead for restaurants. Thanks!!!

Without seeing the packet it's hard to say. Sometimes they seem as big as a tablespoon (3 tsps). And sometimes they are much smaller. Especially the ones that are between two pieces of paper instead of wrapped. Those are probably ony 1 tsp.

The one I'm thinking of (Darigold in gold foil, a rectangular shaped) is probably around a tablespoon. You could measure at home and compare?

Thanks. We usually have the gold foil wrapped ones around here.

I couldn't resist looking here. It seems like a "test" question and I wanted to know the answer.

I was thinking the answer was 1 tsp., but didn't consider the foil-wrapped one. Sounds like you've got an answer that works for me. (I didn't measure.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter