Busch Gardens Coach

Portugal1000

DIS Veteran
Never taken the coach before but found driving there last year too stressful. It all worked out ok but one we left the freeway I convinced myself several times we were lost, To make things worse, all the BG coaches passed me on the way there so it would have been quicker to get the coach anyway (not a very fast driver!)
So just a couple of questions.

Do the coaches have toilets?

Do they only leave at closing? (if this is the case we need to pick a day nearer end of holiday when hours are shorter)

How far in advance do you recommend booking? Want this to be a more relaxed holiday so for first time haven't planned what we are doing every day (except DC)

Thanks

from my personal experience. My hotel done coaches to Busch Gardens, So all I did was book up the day before at reception and was given a time to arrive.

Upon arriving our coach did have one toilet on board, however one year I went it didn't so make sure to go before.

When you arrive, REMEMBER your coach number and name of bus, they will tell you what time they will pick you up and its roughly half hour from closing, they warn if you miss the coach back, thats it... your have to make own way back, I was from international Drive so it was roughly $300 to get a taxi back so just remember that one last ride might not be worth it.

other than that, i could sleep on the coach and was ok

Took the coach last week and it was great. Much more relaxing than dealing with traffic, especially at the end of the day. Yes, pickup was approximately 1/2 hour before closing. They did play movies for the kids and the bus was clean with good air conditioning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter