Bus Route at Polynesian

Not sure what you are asking? All Disney buses come to the stop near Neverland Club and then leave. Maybe you could give more info about what you are looking for.

In the mornings their buses will either share with the Contemporary or Grand Floridian before going to Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom/Blizzard Beach and Downtown Disney/Typhoon Lagoon. Now if they share with the Contemporary the Polynesian guests will be picked up 2nd, however if they share with the Grand Floridian you will stop there before going to your final destination. However in the afternoon/evenings the Polynesian shares their bus routes with the Contemporary and Grand Floridian, so here is the order of pick ups/dropp offs. #1 Contemporary, #2 Polynesian and #3 Grand Floridian.

In the mornings their buses will either share with the Contemporary or Grand Floridian before going to Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom/Blizzard Beach and Downtown Disney/Typhoon Lagoon. Now if they share with the Contemporary the Polynesian guests will be picked up 2nd, however if they share with the Grand Floridian you will stop there before going to your final destination. However in the afternoon/evenings the Polynesian shares their bus routes with the Contemporary and Grand Floridian, so here is the order of pick ups/dropp offs. #1 Contemporary, #2 Polynesian and #3 Grand Floridian.

We found that we never knew if the Poly bus was going to share with GF or CR. Sometimes the Poly bus did not share with either. I wasn't sure how I would feel about sharing with other resorts, but I honestly did not mine. Stopping at either resort really did not add too much on to our travel time. The only time we had standing room only, was the bus to DTD.

We found that we never knew if the Poly bus was going to share with GF or CR. Sometimes the Poly bus did not share with either. I wasn't sure how I would feel about sharing with other resorts, but I honestly did not mine. Stopping at either resort really did not add too much on to our travel time. The only time we had standing room only, was the bus to DTD.
Well the only way to know for sure is when you are going back to the Polynesian. When the bus arrives it will say the resorts it will stop at on it's electronic signs. Plus the bus stations themselves will have a sign which list the resort it stops at.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter