Burnt Chicken in a crockpot!!

hallie615

<font color=teal>I'm a bad cook because I never ha
Just thought I'd make you guys laugh. I tried making chicken in bbque sauce in my crockpot yesterday. I started it about 11:00 on low, went out for Easter dinner, forgot about the time and the crock pot. Came home about 8:00. Needless to say my chicken was alittle shriveled and burnt. :rotfl: DH said oh it doesn't look that bad!! Lets save it and see how it tastes. You have to be kidding me, it looked so bad I don't think wild animals would want any part of it. But just thought I'd share my lastest adventure in cooking!! :confused3 Stay tuned for my next cooking disaster. :lmao:

Oh thats not so bad, its happened to the best of us. I tried one crock pot recipe once that said to put the egg noodles in the crock pot for 2 hours. I knew that didnt sound right cause egg noodles shouldnt be cooked for that long, but against my better judgement I did it anyway. Talk about some nasty noodles that came out of that pot....we still talk about them today. Anytime I try a new recipe, I tell hubby its a crap shoot cause you never know what you're gonna get, some we like and some we dont... we say "remember the egg noodles in the :wave: crock pot disaster"...

Aww! I am sorry! I laughed though! I once caught a sub on fire in a toaster! That is my story..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter