Burgers and Chicken Nuggets at Epcot

Laura's Dad

DIS Veteran
Since the Liberty Inn is changing to a Bar-b-Que place and the Electric Umbrella is closing, where are people going to get their burgers and chicken nuggets in Epcot?

You could always pop into Hurricane Hannah’s at the Beach Club. It’s not too far out of your way.

Tangierine Cafe has a kids menu that includes a hamburger and chicken tenders. I prefer the adult menu, but this might be an option for those that need a burger or chicken tender fix while in Epcot. You can also get both options at the ESPN Club on the Boardwalk, but I realize that's not as convenient as staying within Epcot to eat.

This can’t be a real question. Short answer: who cares. Get a park hopper and go elsewhere.

I care. And I bet many others too. There might actually be people who like burgers. Why should someone have to go elsewhere? There will be plenty of options for people who want them. You don’t have to go there if you don’t want it,. Why take away the basic park food option for those who do?

I care. And I bet many others too. There might actually be people who like burgers. Why should someone have to go elsewhere? There will be plenty of options for people who want them. You don’t have to go there if you don’t want it,. Why take away the basic park food option for those who do?
I care. Sometimes I just want as burger and fries for lunch knowing that we are going to Mexico or Morocco later that evening.

It's temporary. There will be new food options in Future World once they re-do it, why alter good menus elsewhere to add generic stuff you can get plenty of in all the other parks?

It's temporary. There will be new food options in Future World once they re-do it, why alter good menus elsewhere to add generic stuff you can get plenty of in all the other parks?

I dont see anyone that suggested menus get altered - however, there are truly very limited places you can get quick service dining foods in Epcot. And for those traveling in the near future, waiting for FW to be redone is not an option.

I dont see anyone that suggested menus get altered - however, there are truly very limited places you can get quick service dining foods in Epcot. And for those traveling in the near future, waiting for FW to be redone is not an option.

There are still plenty of quick service options in Epcot. In fact, Epcot is my favourite place for quick service because there are so many different options, I can never decide where to go.

As someone already mentioned, you can get hamburgers and chicken nuggets/tenders at Tangierine Cafe.

Serious question - with all the amazing food options that are available at EPCOT, why would you want something you can get everyday at just about any fast food place?

So...
I totally get what you are saying, but, not sure I'd classify EP as having "...all the amazing food options."
We had WDW chicken tenders for the first time at Hollyweird's EMM, and I thought to myself, "Self, these stupid chicken tenders are better than most of the ethnic inspired foods I've tried over the years in Wallyworld." As a family, we are FAR more Indian/Sushi/Thai/Japanese/Middle Eastern than chicken tenders/burgers/dogs, but for not being disappointed in overpriced, watered down, ethnic inspired options in WDW, those chicken tenders might be a damn fine choice.

The standard burgers and fries, however....

I have not seen any reports of what new food options will be put in with the redo, so I don’t know that it is temporary. Have you seen menus somewhere? And why take out options that are very popular with a large amount of guests?

Personally I think it would be easy to make burgers & fries available at sunshine seasons food court. Some of the the entrees there are very similar to what is offered at the China pavilion counter service. Take those out & put in burgers. Why duplicate when someone who wants a stir fry & Chinese can go elsewhere? Give everyone what they want. And yes, judging by how busy Electric Umbrella always is, plenty of people do want burgers.

Last edited:

How do you get burgers and nuggets elsewhere in Epcot right when Electric Umbrella and Liberty Inn close without altering menus? Well, other than ordering kids meals at Tangierine Cafe.

And there are tons of quick service dining options in Epcot, all of them better than Liberty Inn and Electric Umbrella.

How do you get burgers and nuggets elsewhere in Epcot right when Electric Umbrella and Liberty Inn close without altering menus? Well, other than ordering kids meals at Tangierine Cafe.

And there are tons of quick service dining options in Epcot, all of them better than Liberty Inn and Electric Umbrella.

Unless I'm mistaken others have indicated there are other dining locations that already offer chicken nuggets and burgers, whether it be quick service or table service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter