Build a Dino inside Rainforest Cafe?

jenhelgren

DIS Veteran
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this question-but does anyone know if Rainforest Cafe gift cards can be used at the Build a Dino inside the restaurant? Also wondering about Build A Bear gift cards...we have some of both so I want to bring them if we can put them to good use!!

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this question-but does anyone know if Rainforest Cafe gift cards can be used at the Build a Dino inside the restaurant? Also wondering about Build A Bear gift cards...we have some of both so I want to bring them if we can put them to good use!!

You can use Build A Bear GC at Build a Dino, as far as RainForest GC if you can use them it would only be good for T-rex cafe, they are owned by the same company but not sure if you can use them there or not:confused3

According to their FB page, other threads like this, and the cashier I asked at Build a Dino, both cards are accepted. Have fun! :thumbsup2

I've used both cards, yet the two are accepted.
Have fun and save money ::yes::

Just to clarify (so you don't go to the wrong place), I think Build-A-Dino is located in T-Rex (not Rainforest) at DTD.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter