Build A Bearville

do you have the birth certificate?
If it has the id code in the right bottom corner send them a email in with all the details of the bear/s and be SURE to put the id in and explain.:goodvibes

I'll have to go dig those up from somewhere. lol

oh and does it usually take a long time to load things?

My daughter signed up then I I decided to also. It's a cute website. I took the tour and at the end it said something about find some bear heads. Anyone know what this is?

Oh Thats A Quest! You Go though Bearville seaching for bear heads which are quite hard to see and you get a rare prize at the end:goodvibes

i still haven't gotten the email i dont think i have at least and can we get codes for the old birth certificates

oh then nvm about that mines from 2003 lol and i still haven't gotten an email how long did urs take??

My bears are old I think from 2002 maybe? I think about 6 in total. Will I be able to enter them? I have all the birth certificates.

Sorry if this has been answered

If you have an older bear, some have suggested emailing the company to get a code, but I don't know if that works- worth a try though. Back when I found out about this game, I went to my local Build-A-Bear Workshop and got a Welcome Pass- this includes a code to register up to 5 bears purchased before October 2007 (when the program started).

They're hard to find, but there are staff members that walk around and host events like fashion shows and storytelling- cute stuff like that. I haven't found a schedule for these things, so I think they're sort of spur of the moment, or at least unannounced.

Have fun!

OK, I signed up there. I'm MemphisSugar - I tried to make it as Country Music sounding, as I was Sugarland_Fanatic on VMK lol. But now... to buy a bear........

ETA: Oh my, there's a Hannah Montana advertisement in there @_@ Save me!!!!

OK, I signed up there. I'm MemphisSugar - I tried to make it as Country Music sounding, as I was Sugarland_Fanatic on VMK lol. But now... to buy a bear........

ETA: Oh my, there's a Hannah Montana advertisement in there @_@ Save me!!!!

i saw this too! i was like OMG where did i leave my hanna montanna pin rofl. i couldnt belive it :lmao:

BTW: i started a character just to see what it was like, dont know if ill stay, but my last name is YooHoo sounds like my vmk title ;)

hey i found some cool codes for build a bearville

Cheat: Debug Mode
To enable Debug Mode, head to the Choose Slot screen, highlight a slot to save, and then press: Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A. Debug Mode must be activated for all other cheats to work, so if a cheat isn't working for some reason, make sure you've done this first.

Cheat: Unlock Workshop Activities
To unlock all workshop activities, head to the Workshop Map screen and press the R Button. Keep in mind that Debug Mode must be activated for this to work.

Cheat: Unlock Levels
To unlock certain levels, head to the Choose Level screen, and use the R and L buttons to navigate through available missions. Keep in mind that Debug Mode must be activated for this to work.

Unlockable: All Store Items
To unlock all of the items in the Store, press the L button when in the dressing room. Keep in mind that Debug Mode must be activated for this cheat to work.

Unlockable: All Moves
To unlock all available moves, press the L button when in the Garden. Keep in mind that Debug Mode must be activated for this to work.

Unlockable: Photostudio Backgrounds
To unlock all of the backgrounds in Photostudio, press the L button when in Photostudio. Keep in mind that Debug Mode must be activated for this to work.

Hint: Workshop Map/House Map Navigation
To navigate between the Workshop Map and the House Map, press the L button to transfer from one to the other. Keep in mind that Debug Mode must be activated for this to work.

thing is i don't know how to do the Debug Mode code... i have no idea where the Choose a Slot screen is

Well I just made Lorelei Yakityyak, but the game won't load for me. I just keeps going and going and going...
:hippie: Mamacita

I just registered as MickeySassyFriend (lol) but have not gotten a registration email yet. This game is a good fit for me because I am a big collector of teddybears - I always loose count but very likely have over 3,000. I have 3 Build-A-Bears already, but could very easliy see myself with more soon.

apparently this game just doesn't want to load for me.. it just keeps going through it's loading list over and over.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter