Bug spray needed for DL/DCA trip in June?

Do you mean those gigantic black bugs that look like Egyptian scarabs? Those things freak me out. Intellectually I am aware that they are harmless but when one is coming at me I act like an idiot,:duck:.

Yes those!! I'd never seen one and didn't know they were harmless. There may have been some jumping and squealing...:oops:

Oh friends, I am in your club! One of those fell on my boyfriend's back last August as we waited for Paint the Night! Now, I have seen some bugs in my day, living in a major city....I squealed to the heavens! Mr. Bug later made an appearance during the parade as well. In our heads we knew he was harmless but....!!

In terms of bug spray I would say no. I get horrific reactions to mosquito bites and in all the time I've spent in SoCal, including DL, I was never once bitten!

I live close to Disneyland (in a city that neighbors it at least) and we do have mosquitos. With all the rain this year, I have seen more than most years in areas like my backyard and sneaking into my house (and the surrounding foothills). I have seen a few at a Disneyland, but haven't been bit. I, to, am a blood factory for mosquitos.

I would never think to wear bug spray to the parks. I have plenty on hand though (as an advid hiker and camper). Just wouldn't think to wear it to Disneyland. Did to Disneyworld though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter