Budget FastBreak at MCO

Alexle2007

DIS Veteran
We’re using Budget’s FastBreak for the 1st time at MCO next week. Can we just go out to the garage and select our car or do we have to go the counter first? It will be after 1 am so we’ll be anxious to get on the road and to the hotel to sleep.

Based on my experience at SFO last month you have to go by the desk and there SHOULD be paperwork with your name on it in a kiosk nearby. Since it was my first time using Fastbreak I had to go to the desk and check in. Make sure you have all the account info filled out online before you go and you may get lucky.

We did what you wanted, jumping in a car and going, but had to go back in and go to the desk.

We’re using Budget’s FastBreak for the 1st time at MCO next week. Can we just go out to the garage and select our car or do we have to go the counter first? It will be after 1 am so we’ll be anxious to get on the road and to the hotel to sleep.

What was your experience? We land Friday morning around 10:30 and I'm getting stressed worrying about a 2 hour line with a 3 yo. I signed up for FastBreak when we prepaid back in August, and I haven't used it yet. Wondering if we can just go straight to the kiosk in the garage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts