Budget car hire credit card limit

dg141

Earning My Ears
Hi. We are hiring a car from budget when going in Jan.
I am going to join budget fastpass (or whatever it is) online so I can get my car without queueing. But when completeing my form it asks for my credit card details.
Can I put a debit card details in here or if I have to put credit card details in how much credit do you have to have available on my credit card as my card only has a limit of £750 will this be enough.
Many thanks for any help

Are you signing up to the right thing?
Are you trying to Join Fastbreak or Preregister? Who have you booked with?
Fastbreak I believe does not allow you to jump line if you have booked thru a UK agent like USrentacar. It is for reservations on their own site(usually expensive)
If you have booked thru a UK agent then you need Pre registration, I have done it twice in last year, worked very well. https://registrations.carrentalsupport.com/index.php?partnercode=11&bookedBrand=Budget

Not sure about debit card, I would think it would be OK, just try it see if it accepts it.

Hi. I booked through charter travel so it sounds like I may need to go pre registration.
Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter