Bucket list items that indicate you might be crazy....

Gumbo4x4

Note to the ladies who forgot to
I've recently become obsessed with the idea of boating while it snows.
I remember when I had "normal" goals :rolleyes1

So, what off the wall, dangerous, weird, or just silly items are on your bucket list?

I tried skydiving in college, bungee jumping in the early 90s, did one of those daredevil dive things at Six Flags, a few other extreme rides, and rode a zipline over gators at Gatorland. I don't think I have to do anything else to prove I'm crazy. :tilt:

I had two really odd ones that I got to fulfill this fall. I had always wanted to go to Ikea and a Bass Pro Shop. They don't have any around us, so it was something I had wanted to do for years. I have low goals!

I had two really odd ones that I got to fulfill this fall. I had always wanted to go to Ikea and a Bass Pro Shop. They don't have any around us, so it was something I had wanted to do for years. I have low goals!

I still haven't been to an IKEA. We finally got one about an hour from here recently. Now, Bass Pro I've done (even worked there LOL).

I would line to try ice racing. If you knew me, you wouldn't believe that!! I'm terrified of driving in snow/ice and even more afraid of water...so driving fast on ice, over water is NUTS! I would prefer the ice be made over land, not water...

I saw ice racing once on accident (happening on a lake next to the road we were traveling on) and I've been fascinated ever since.

Never had a bucket list. If an opportunity came up to do something that I though might be fun, I would pencil that in, but, never really had something other then go to the Master Golf Tournament in Augusta, Ga. That one got taken care of by accident where not only did I get to go and wander around the course for 8 days, I also was paid, had hotel paid for and meals covered. I happened upon a person that did contract work for the tournament and he asked me to help out. Didn't take long to say yes to that. Bubba won and so did I!

The only thing that I have now is to cruise through the Panama Canal, pretty much anything else has been taken care of.

There are a couple of countries I want to visit before I kick the bucket but those are normal bucket list goals. I have absolutely no inclination to do anything dangerous.

I would line to try ice racing. If you knew me, you wouldn't believe that!! I'm terrified of driving in snow/ice and even more afraid of water...so driving fast on ice, over water is NUTS! I would prefer the ice be made over land, not water...

I saw ice racing once on accident (happening on a lake next to the road we were traveling on) and I've been fascinated ever since.

I have some friends who do this - also some who do uphill drag racing on snow.

Never had a bucket list. If an opportunity came up to do something that I though might be fun, I would pencil that in, but, never really had something other then go to the Master Golf Tournament in Augusta, Ga. That one got taken care of by accident where not only did I get to go and wander around the course for 8 days, I also was paid, had hotel paid for and meals covered. I happened upon a person that did contract work for the tournament and he asked me to help out. Didn't take long to say yes to that. Bubba won and so did I!

The only thing that I have now is to cruise through the Panama Canal, pretty much anything else has been taken care of.
Pretty sure you just became my DH's new hero. He doesn't have any dreams that don't involve golf! Ask him what the best day of his life was? He'll say playing Torrey Pines (when I sure what he really meant to say is our wedding day and the birth of our DS :lmao:).

Bass Pro shop: I went there a couple weeks ago. I had never been before, because I am totally NOT an outdoor sey person, but if I were, that place is the bomb! It made me almost want to be outdoorsy.

I've recently become obsessed with the idea of boating while it snows.
I remember when I had "normal" goals :rolleyes1

So, what off the wall, dangerous, weird, or just silly items are on your bucket list?

What does boating while it snows mean? You mean an ice cutter or Alaska crab boat. Here in NE boating in snow no big beal, just not a nor'easter.

Mine diving Great Barrier Reef.

My real weird one giving Roger Goodell I token of my appreciation, i.e. A swift kick,in the .... Butt

I tried skydiving in college, bungee jumping in the early 90s, did one of those daredevil dive things at Six Flags, a few other extreme rides, and rode a zipline over gators at Gatorland. I don't think I have to do anything else to prove I'm crazy. :tilt:

Just wanted to say how much I love your Christmas Signature!

I still haven't been to an IKEA. We finally got one about an hour from here recently. Now, Bass Pro I've done (even worked there LOL).

Our IKEA is so awesome that every time we go through I tell my husband, I want to live here! :)

Anything to do with sharks: snorkel or be in a cage with them around.

My friend just did this near Mexico. She was in a cage and the shark was biting at the cage. Absolutely terrified me FOR her to watch the video she posted on FB.

What does boating while it snows mean? You mean an ice cutter or Alaska crab boat. Here in NE boating in snow no big beal, just not a nor'easter.

Mine diving Great Barrier Reef.

My real weird one giving Roger Goodell I token of my appreciation, i.e. A swift kick,in the .... Butt

I wanna take our open bow, bought it for warm weather boat out on the lake to sight-see when it's snowing. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter