Bring Back the Tag Fairy...Please!

TLSnell1981

Tiny bubbles... make me happy... make me feel fine
Cant believe how much I miss those silly tags!

The Tag Fairy was epic... sadly I don't think these boards accommodate the technology that made the Tag Fairy possible. Maybe she could add to our signatures?

She added the mumbo jumbo comment under my avatar :-) I miss the tags and the Tag Fairy too. I still keep my old ones in my signature line but I miss seeing people get assigned new ones (and seeing what comments get picked, LOL).

So much craziness in the world nowadays. The Tag Fairy gave us a bit of lighthearted fun. Typos, spellcheck and off the cuff remarks gave us a few laughs. Now, there's no one to call us out!

At least, some of the avatars showed up. I recognized a lot of posters by their tags too!

So much craziness in the world nowadays. The Tag Fairy gave us a bit of lighthearted fun. Typos, spellcheck and off the cuff remarks gave us a few laughs. Now, there's no one to call us out!

At least, some of the avatars showed up. I recognized a lot of posters by their tags too!

The tag fairy was good for pointing out typos.

I had an awesome fairy tag from them, I said I don't care what the put but to keep my disdads in there and the fact that I am a cast member.

New DISboards Posts

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest