Bring Back the Tag Fairy...Please!

The Tag Fairy was epic... sadly I don't think these boards accommodate the technology that made the Tag Fairy possible. Maybe she could add to our signatures?

She added the mumbo jumbo comment under my avatar :-) I miss the tags and the Tag Fairy too. I still keep my old ones in my signature line but I miss seeing people get assigned new ones (and seeing what comments get picked, LOL).

So much craziness in the world nowadays. The Tag Fairy gave us a bit of lighthearted fun. Typos, spellcheck and off the cuff remarks gave us a few laughs. Now, there's no one to call us out!

At least, some of the avatars showed up. I recognized a lot of posters by their tags too!

So much craziness in the world nowadays. The Tag Fairy gave us a bit of lighthearted fun. Typos, spellcheck and off the cuff remarks gave us a few laughs. Now, there's no one to call us out!

At least, some of the avatars showed up. I recognized a lot of posters by their tags too!

The tag fairy was good for pointing out typos.

I had an awesome fairy tag from them, I said I don't care what the put but to keep my disdads in there and the fact that I am a cast member.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!