• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

brightline update

If anyone follows (or is interested to watch) Braden from mickeyviews really breaks this down and explains the move on YouTube.
He has been following the brightline development for quite awhile now.

Not sure we would have taken it, but sad to see it not including WDW. From a distance, that seems to be a big mistake.

I can`t believe such a simple thing is so complicated.. It was my dream to step off a plane in Miami, hop on a Disney train and be off to WDW. How could they drop this? At least bring back Magical Express while we're all waiting! :sad1:
I don’t think there was ever going to be a Disney train, but starting next year Miami->MCO is a 3hr train ride away. Brightline has a shuttle from MIA, or ridesharing to the station for a nominal fee.

A Lyft from MCO intermodal right to a WDW resort is likely going to be as good or better than more train ride, a stop at Grapefruit Garage, and THEN bus or Lyft transfer to your resort anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter