Breakfast with Princesses in Norway??

paulad

Mouseketeer
Trying to find out about the breakfast with princesses in Norway... how was the food? Many years ago we had lunch there with the princesses and the food was not to our liking. I am hoping the breakfast will be more American.

I thought breakfast was delish! While the koldtbord (buffet) will have some norwegian items mixed in w/ more typical stuff, the entree platter that comes to your table (and is refilled as much as you want) is standard American breakfast fare- scrambled eggs, breakfast potatoes, bacon, sausage...

The buffet area will also have things like pastries, bagels, fresh fruit, etc... (I'm getting hungry thinking about it! )

We love this breakfast!!! You have a buffet area that serves fruit, cheese, pastries and various Norwegian type things...but plenty for those with a more normal palate to eat...and yes, that's me. Not trying to cast aspersions upon anyone.
Then, they will bring plates with wonderful breakfast potatoes, scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage (if I remember correctly). It was really good. And you can get as much as you wish..they'll keep bringing it out to you!!!

We really enjoyed this breakfast. My DD is still talking about the breakfast potato casserole. It was YUMMO! I very much liked the bar with the salmon, bagels, etc. All in all, it was a great meal to get us going for a day at Epcot. :)

Akershus breakfast is our favorite breakfast in all of Disney :love:. The food is really really good (love the cheesy potato casserole). We love everything about the breakfast, and yes it is more Americanized then the lunch and dinner. They have a buffet with fruits, pastries, cheeses, bagels, deli style meats, yogurt and toppings, and lox. Then they bring out scrambled eggs, cheesy potato casserole :cloud9:, and sausage links. If you run out of anything from the hot plate, the servers will be happy to bring you more. As for the Princesses, we always have a wonderful time with them. My suggestion is to make an ADR for before the park opens, there are a lot of wonderful photo ops without a lot of people getting in the way :thumbsup2.

We also really enjoyed the food. DD, age 2, cleaned her plate. She loved the potato casserole. I enjoyed all the fresh fruit and pastries. The princess interaction was wonderful. We are making it a priority for our next trip in October.

Another positive vote here. It's our breakfast for the first full day of our WDW trips. Everybody in the family eats well there (probably too well... cheesy potatoes are very tasty), and my daughters really like the Princess interaction there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter