Breakfast Questions

AshRose26

Earning My Ears
I am trying to decide whether or not to plan one character breakfast during our stay. My questions have probably been asked before but I haven't found the answer. Our trip is in Dec 2013 but our 180 day out is mid June. How do you plan for what restaurant at which park if you don't know which park has certain hours? Also, does anyone suggest one that has many of the princesses? My daughter is 4 and a 10 yr old son and they have no clue I'm thinking about this. We also have to pay for this out of pocket because we are only doing quick service dining plan unless some form of discount comes out and we can upgrade our dining plan. Thanks for all the suggestions ahead of time.

Make your reservations for whatever time you'd like. If it ends up being before the park opens you'll just need to show a copy of your reservation confirmation at the gate and they'll let you in. Doing this can give you some great family pictures without any photo bombers (accidental or not) in the back of your shots!

Akershus in Epcot does an all princess buffet. I've never been but I've heard good things.

Seeing as you're paying OOP, you may want to look at some of the cheaper options. 1900s Park Fair was great and it was one of our cheapest character meals because Mouse & Co. don't appear.

If neither of those float your boat, I also really like Tusker House in AK. There you'll see the big five and get a picture with Donald on the way in.

The December hours should be out in about 3 weeks, if the past couple months are an indicator. The TA calendar will be the first to be updated usually, do I would check there before the official Disney website.

The best princess bang for your buck is Akershus in Norway Epcot. You will get a photo (included in the price of your meal) with the greeter who is usually Belle in her yellow gown. Inside you will see 4 other princesses.

Breakfast has a cold bar with yogurts, pastries, etc. and the main entree is eggs, sausage, potato casserole served family style. Lunch and dinner also hAve the cold bar but you order your entree from the menu.

I like to get a pre park opening ADR and after breakfast head right to TT or Soarin.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter