Breakfast options at Boardwalk

nurseberta

DIS Veteran
With no PPO breakfast to book or any breakfasts at all in the parks, and no restaurants at the hotel. What do people that don’t have a Villa do for breakfast at Boardwalk Inn? I can’t eat bakery items all week AMD I really don’t want to travel to other resorts and back to the parks. I’m so sad!! I wanted to book club level but it’s not available and must be sold out.

You can do mobile order at Trattoria al Forno - we used it for dinner. Good food and it's right there. If you want the food right away and are ready to leave the room - just click the button that says you are here (something like that). We never had to wait at other places once we learned that trick.

Also could walk or boat over to Ale & Compass and do same with mobile order. They let us sit in the lounge to eat it.

You can do mobile order at Trattoria al Forno - we used it for dinner. Good food and it's right there. If you want the food right away and are ready to leave the room - just click the button that says you are here (something like that). We never had to wait at other places once we learned that trick.

Also could walk or boat over to Ale & Compass and do same with mobile order. They let us sit in the lounge to eat it.

Where is Ale and Compass?

Yacht Club, I believe. I 2nd Trattoria al Forno. (The Boardwalk venues are the restaurants and shops that support Boardwalk Villas and Boardwalk Inn. They're just outside of the resort.)

Cape May at Beach Club has breakfast. Ale and Compass at Yacht Club has breakfast. You can mobile order breakfast at Boardwalk Bakery and the 2 QS restaurants at Beach and Yacht Club. Plus the Swan/Dolphin has multiple restaurants

Cape May at Beach Club has breakfast. Ale and Compass at Yacht Club has breakfast. You can mobile order breakfast at Boardwalk Bakery and the 2 QS restaurants at Beach and Yacht Club. Plus the Swan/Dolphin has multiple restaurants
Thanks that’s very helpful!!

Walk next door to the Dolphin :) You can download the SwanDolphin app so you can see hours of the resstraunts. Check out the Fresh Mediterranean Market, Garden Grove as well as Picabu. We loved thier custom made Omletts during our stay in 2020.
Do the Sean and dolphin hotels need to be reserved like other Disney dining? or can you walk in

Do the Sean and dolphin hotels need to be reserved like other Disney dining? or can you walk in
At this time none are taking reservations for breakfast, if you are going to places like Shua's or Blue Zoo you may want to make a reservation, you can either use OpenTable or Call the reservation number and they will help you over the phone.

Just wanted to add that I don't believe club level has opened up yet for any resort post Covid.

We've stayed at the villas many times. Boardwalk is lacking in hot breakfast options (other than a couple breakfast sandwiches at the bakery), although with the 'to go' (mobile order) option at trattoria al forno, it's better now. The bakery has more options in the shop than what's listed on mobile order. We were there in April and DH did both a mobile order and a walk in order. They had almond croissants as a walk in item that I loved. I also love the yogurt parfaits.

At this time none are taking reservations for breakfast, if you are going to places like Shua's or Blue Zoo you may want to make a reservation, you can either use OpenTable or Call the reservation number and they will help you over the phone.

ok, do you mean no w of the sunset reservations? Or just the swan and dolphin are not taking reservations?

AKL club is open, Grand Floridian opens today and Boardwalk Inn opens on the 23 rd of this month

did you book it through Disney dining reservations? Or can you walk in?
Was it character?
No characters then, and we did have a reservation. I think the app allows you to go on a waitlist If you don’t have an ADR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter