Breakfast in the parks

NYEmomma

DIS Veteran
Looking for some good places to grab breakfast in the parks as our resort doesn't have a food court. Counter service or "snacks" (pastries) only please... No table service. Thanks!!

BOG is quick service that requires an ADR, which is great if you can get one. It's not really the same as regular counter service. Gaston's Tavern, on the other hand, is a walk up without reservation quick service option that has cinnamon rolls and chocolate croissants.

We love Les Halles Boulangerie Patisserie in France at Epcot...pastries and quiche and coffee and more extended offerings if you're interested.

In AK, our first visit is always at Kusifari coffee shop for pastries and coffee (they have a breakfast sandwich as well).

I can't help with breakfast in the Studios as I've never had breakfast there (just the way our schedules work out with that resort).

Last edited:

Looking for some good places to grab breakfast in the parks as our resort doesn't have a food court. Counter service or "snacks" (pastries) only please... No table service. Thanks!!
Other than France, not much.

Certainly not much that would be considered 'good' on a quality scale.

The Joffreys's Coffee carts have donuts and pastries.

Starbucks goes, at best, a step further in quality.

Plaza Ice Cream & Casey's recently started offering food for breakfast.

Plenty of places are going to have whole fruit and/or yogurt and such, but I'm not going to offer a specific place for you to go searching for an apple or orange from a Cart that might not be open when the Park opens.

We do this (and we have a food court at our resort):
1.) Pack granola-type bars, nuts, cereal, fruit etc. for you hotel while you grin and bare it 'til early lunch. Grab a Mickey Bar, pretzel, or popcorn to hold you over. The hard plastic containers we use to bring food are then used to go home with our souvenirs.

I have blood-sugar issues and understand that some folks have to have a proper breakfast that includes protein, but looking for something 'good' in the Parks is not an easy equation to solve.

Epcot
Kringla Bakeri in Norway in WS
France in WS
Fountain View
Sunshine Seasons
Joffreys Expresso and pastries in Canada WS

MK
BOG
I think Casey's might have started serving something
Main Street Bakery
Sleepy Hollow
Liberty Square Market

AK
Creature Comforts
Joffreys coffee and expresso cart
Kusafiri coffee chop and bakery

HS
Trolley Car Cafe
ToT Coffee Cart

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter