Breakfast/Brunch at Portofino ?

T

Triton

I will be taking the time to check out the Portofino on my way to DisneyWorld from the airport. I get in around 10 am on a Saturday. Any recommendations for breakfast there ?

My husband and I had the most wonderful breakfast at the Triatorri del Porto (I know I'm spelling it wrong!) restaurant. It was served buffet style and they offered made to order omelettes. We were one of the only couples in the place and besides being absolutely lovely, our waiter fauned over us and never let a glass or cup go empty. It was fairly reasonably priced and I wished we had eaten there again.

Our Disney plans for May could change and since we have non-refundable plane tickets, we may try out the Hard Rock Hotel and you can believe, breakfast at the TDP will be at the top of our list of things to do!

Lisa

CBR - 10/98
BC - 10/98
BC - 6/00
GF - 9/00
Dolphin - 5/01

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter