Breakfast at Three Broomsticks

snowwhite84

DIS Veteran
I think I read on these boards a few weeks ago someone reporting they could only eat breakfast at Three Broomsticks by pre purchasing some sort of ticket. Am I misremembering this? Would love any reports from anyone who has been recently. Thanks!

Ate at Leaky Cauldron on Friday for breakfast. They don’t accept walk-ins. We purchased the dated tickets at our hotel (HRH). I think there you can buy wherever tickets are sold (tickets, guest services).

Ate at Leaky Cauldron on Friday for breakfast. They don’t accept walk-ins. We purchased the dated tickets at our hotel (HRH). I think there you can buy wherever tickets are sold (tickets, guest services).
Thanks! Do you remember what the price was?

I had this problem on my last trip, one day they were accepting walk-ins and one day they weren't and you had to have a voucher. I have another trip in a few weeks so I called and asked and was told at Royal Pacific you get the vouchers from the vacation planning desk in the lobby. You cannot book ahead of arrival but they said they never book up so it shouldn't be a problem to get one. You need them for both Leaky Cauldron and Three Broomsticks for breakfast only, the rest of the meals are still just walk in.

Do you have to buy a voucher for each member of the family? Or just for how many meals you want to purchase? We will often split 3 meals between the 5 of us at 3 Broomsticks (2 parents, 1 teen, 2 kids that don't eat a lot), but have never gotten vouchers in advance before.

I had this problem on my last trip, one day they were accepting walk-ins and one day they weren't and you had to have a voucher. I have another trip in a few weeks so I called and asked and was told at Royal Pacific you get the vouchers from the vacation planning desk in the lobby. You cannot book ahead of arrival but they said they never book up so it shouldn't be a problem to get one. You need them for both Leaky Cauldron and Three Broomsticks for breakfast only, the rest of the meals are still just walk in.

Thank you for that info.

Do you have to buy a voucher for each member of the family? Or just for how many meals you want to purchase? We will often split 3 meals between the 5 of us at 3 Broomsticks (2 parents, 1 teen, 2 kids that don't eat a lot), but have never gotten vouchers in advance before.
I am wondering this as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter