Breakfast at BOG

GrandMum

Mouseketeer
I have a solo reservation at BOG during the Star Wars weekend and may end up being alone. I know I won't be able to eat an adult breakfast along with the pastry plate. Can I order a child's breakfast since I'm paying OOP? And would I get the pastries with a child's order?

I had the exact same question - holy crap the prices are high for breakfast! We have a party of 6, 3 adults and 3 kids (only one is under 10). I wonder if we can ALL eat from the kids menu. That sounds like plenty of food!!

I had the exact same question - holy crap the prices are high for breakfast! We have a party of 6, 3 adults and 3 kids (only one is under 10). I wonder if we can ALL eat from the kids menu. That sounds like plenty of food!!

You CAN all order from the kids menu, but the kids meals are tiny there. The pastries will help some, but you might still leave hungry.

You can also share entrees. It's not a meal where everyone has to order something.

I have a solo reservation at BOG during the Star Wars weekend and may end up being alone. I know I won't be able to eat an adult breakfast along with the pastry plate. Can I order a child's breakfast since I'm paying OOP? And would I get the pastries with a child's order?

Yes and yes. Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter