Boys summers sneakers

LeslieG

DIS Veteran
Lands End used to have some nice sneakers for summer that were lightweight, no laces, breathable. They don't have them this year. Has anyone found something similar they could recommend?

I buy Teva's for DD (last year she wore a Keen brand, but liked the Teva better). They have them for boys too. Teva Dozer is what they are called. You can order from the website, they are around $50, BUT, I have found them in places like Bass Pro, Gander Mountain. However, this year, I stumbled upon www.6pm.com and they had the exact ones she wore 2 years ago for $19! SOLD. Shipping was $4.95 and I was OK with that. They also have them at www.zappos.com and shipping is free both ways with them, but they didn't have them nearly as discounted at the 6pm site.

I buy Teva's for DD (last year she wore a Keen brand, but liked the Teva better). They have them for boys too. Teva Dozer is what they are called. You can order from the website, they are around $50, BUT, I have found them in places like Bass Pro, Gander Mountain. However, this year, I stumbled upon www.6pm.com and they had the exact ones she wore 2 years ago for $19! SOLD. Shipping was $4.95 and I was OK with that. They also have them at www.zappos.com and shipping is free both ways with them, but they didn't have them nearly as discounted at the 6pm site.

Shoot, I looked these up on 6pm but they only have one of the sizes I need, story of my life LOL Anyway, I am thinking about ordering some from somewhere else - do they fit pretty true to size? I like the way they look more than I do Keen's.

Shoot, I looked these up on 6pm but they only have one of the sizes I need, story of my life LOL Anyway, I am thinking about ordering some from somewhere else - do they fit pretty true to size? I like the way they look more than I do Keen's.

Hard to say because I have the worst time with shoes for DD. All of her everyday sneakers (Skechers) are size 4. I just had to get her some strappy sandles for a wedding this summer and the 4 was way too big, so we went with the 3. The Teva's are a 5 and she has about 1/2 inch between her big toe & the front of the shoe.

I will say this too, the Teva's have a grey rubber bottom under your foot, the Keen's was black. The Keen's, for whatever reason, made her feet STINK!

So, based on that, I went up 1 size?? Hope that helps some!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter