"Borat" Trailer

Jimbo

6 AM and already the boy ain't right.<br><font col
Has anyone seen the trailers for the "Borat" movie that's coming out this fall? They are absolutely hilarious! www.apple.com/trailers has both previews, and I watch them frequently.

I don't know that I'll see the whole movie though. The problem is that the Borat character is kind of a one trick pony, and that wears thin after a few minutes. His other character, Ali G, has the same problem.

But I may reconsider, because that's some funny stuff in those previews!

I saw a trailer at the movies the other week. It looked like it would be funny.

I think the movie looks hilarious! I saw the trailer for it when I saw Talladega Nights. I went home and told my DH about it and made him find the trailer to watch. I had no idea that it was "Ali G" though. I actually don't like the Ali G show. It is kind of annoying to me. I was also wondering if anyone here would be watching Borat though. I read an article about how it's causing a stir because of some of it's content.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter