Booking Vero at 7 month window for July 4th

Jenn

DIS Veteran
We are thinking of doing Vero for a week for July 4th 2002. We own at BW so would be booking using the 7 month window. We would need a 2 BR and a studio (12 people going). What have your experiences been with booking this time of year?

Hi, Jenn -

We're also BWV owners who plan to try out Vero. We're going for 3 nights at the end of November. Don't have any experience to comment on your chances for July 2002, but I do have a suggestion for you to consider since your trip is still more than 1 year away.

How about "trading" BWV points for Vero points? I've seen posts over on the rent/trade board related to this. If you can find someone, you'll both have the advantage of the 11 month booking window. Maybe this won't work for you, but since so many of you are going thought it was worth mentioning. Maybe you could even book one of the Grand Villas!

Whatever happens, wishing you a wonderful vacation.

We are going to Vero July 1-5, 2001 and I booked them well within the seven month window so, hopefully you will not have any problems.

Hi Jenn. I am afraid that I do not know about booking VB at the 7 month window--as VB is our home resort but I just wanted to pipe in say that VB is the best!! I loved it there. I don't know if you have ever stayed there but I just love how it's all about doing nothing but RELAX...it's truly a vacation. ;) Hope your trip is wonderful!

Jenn,
I booked both my Vero vacations after the 7 month window. The first one was for the week of the 4th including the 4th itself. THe second summer was the week following the fourth. I had no problem either time. Good luck!

I called MS yesterday trying to get a few nights at VB starting 7/4. I know, like a shot in the dark, right? Believe it or not they had 7/4 available but nothing after that. We are going to WDW from 6/27 - 7/4 and wanted to try VB. I don't think it's worth it for 1 night. Needless to say we are disappointed!

I called back MS today and got a studio for 7/4 - 6! I am so excited. It will be our first time staying there. Can anyone tell me where the studios are located and the general layout?

facebook twitter