Booking time?

thebigman65

DIS Veteran
My booking window for our Oct trip opens tomorrow. What time can I start booking restaurants?

Advertised time is 6 AM ET online, 7 AM on the phones.
That being said, sometimes someone flips the switch a little early and there were scattered reports of slightly before 6.

The 10th.....I thought it opened this morning but it's tomorrow! Lol....woke up early for nothing. 🤣

I keep thinking i arrive a day earlier than I actually do and the ADR date is Christmas morning...i was glad when I actually CHECKED my arrival date and my math, and realized I would not have to be logging in at 6 AM christmas morning trying to explain to my kids why they can't open presents yet.

How did your reservations go this morning? 😊
Ok I guess ... Disney IT is the Pitts....I wanted to get V&A but Nada. But, I got Cali Grill, Citricos, STK, Tutto (hoping it's back to normal with the international program back) and Cinderella Castle for dinner ( Never been there before). Also booked Steakhouse 71 and Al Forno for breakfast.....all in all not to bad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter