Booking for 2010

M&M mom

Mouseketeer
I went on the disneyworld site this morning and tried to book for March 2010 but it said that they are working on the site and I was not able to book. Has anyone been able to book online yet for 2010?

I have been able to get several 2010 quotes using the website....perhaps the site is just down for upgrades of some sort, according to Dreams Unlimited the 2010 rates are out and the package are fully bookable. Maybe try again in a while and hopefully the site is back up for you.

I've had the same trouble this morning as well, even checking 2009 rates. I think the system is down for a bit. Hopefully it will be back up again later.

They are upgrading the system...I have called on the hour every hour since I have been awake to change something to our ressie and all they say is, we are enhancing the system please call back in an hour...

I cant believe that the computer system has been down all down for enhancing...you would think they would do that during the wiiii hours when people are not calling in...

sort of dumb question but.... can you only book packages online or can do book room only? I have always called in the past and haven't been on a trip for a few years now.

Thanks. :blush:

sort of dumb question but.... can you only book packages online or can do book room only? I have always called in the past and haven't been on a trip for a few years now.

Thanks. :blush:

Yes, you can book room only on-line. The deposit will be for 1 night's stay.

Question! Can I book rooms at a resort and then go back and book a package or get a discount when they come available?:confused3:
I would like to go ahead and reserve our rooms at the CR for March 2010 but I'm hoping for a discount.:banana: Or should I go ahead and book our entire package(tickets,dining and room) and then can I change if a discount becomes available.:confused3 I need some advise from a pro:thumbsup2
Thanks!

minnie::MinnieMo DH :cool2: DS (9)pirate: DD (5)princess:

Question! Can I book rooms at a resort and then go back and book a package or get a discount when they come available?:confused3:
I would like to go ahead and reserve our rooms at the CR for March 2010 but I'm hoping for a discount.:banana: Or should I go ahead and book our entire package(tickets,dining and room) and then can I change if a discount becomes available.:confused3 I need some advise from a pro:thumbsup2
Thanks!

minnie::MinnieMo DH :cool2: DS (9)pirate: DD (5)princess:

You can go ahead and book a package, and then if any specials come out you can call back and see if there is availability for your room choice and have them apply the special. Let me know if you have any other questions!

Would it be better to just wait and see if any specials come out first.:confused3 or just go ahead and book now!
Thanks for your help Marcie:goodvibes

Minnie ::MinnieMo DH:cool2: DS (9)pirate: DD(5)princess:

I'm going to go ahead and book now for myself & 2 other friends. There's a good chance that there will be some kind of deal (based on historic trends for that time of year... found at Mousesavers.com) that will come out. They typically come out in Nov. for early 2010.

Thanks! You've been a big help. I think I will go ahead and book now and hope for a discount.:yay:

Minnie ::MinnieMo DH :cool2: DS(9)pirate: DD (5)princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter