Booked resort stay with gift cards

Yes, that is what I keep saying that either way if we don't go this year we have our trip paid for already for next year to celebrate the 50th! I don't know in the future if I will tie up this much money in gift cards again since this has been quit an eye opener with everything that is going on. Good luck on yall's trip with whatever is decided and stay safe!

we pulled the plug today. 😢😢 we kind of all decided that even IF Disney opens, what would that even look like? So we thought we’d rather go in 2021 for the 50th, when hopefully the fear is subsided, and we can just have fun. And it’s just about paid for, so that’s good too. Now it’s just waiting on Disney to issue back creditsto gift cards. Good luck with your trip too.... and maybe we’ll see you there next year, ❤️

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter