• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Book recommendation?

ShannyMcB

DIS Veteran
DS9 is obsessed with BE OUR CHEF on dis+ and he willingly tried foods on vaca I cant get him to even look at at home. Hello green beans. Tonight a box of souvenirs we mailed home arrived and he was intrigued by a dis festivals cookbook DH bought.

I want to keep this interest in new foods and learning to cook going. Anyone know of a good disney themed cookbook that is kid friendly? We have a PEANUTS one but it's entirely dessert...would really look something that is dessert and entrees.

Try the Star Wars themed cookbook BB-Ate A Star Wars Cookbook that features Star Wars themed recipes your son might like. Another one that is worthy is Tiana's Cookbook which is The Princess And The Frog themed that has food your son might enjoy eating and he might fall in love with New Orleans cuisine when he sees the book

We have the "Unofficial Disney Parks Cookbook" and our kids love to make the recipes and to flip through it when they are missing Disney parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter