Boo to you! MNSSHP official thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Total newbie question concerning Ticket & Transportation Center. We will be staying offsite and driving to MK. We park at the TTC, take the monorail/bus over to the park and then reverse the process at the end of the night, right?

Thanks!

LibrarianBecky said:
Total newbie question concerning Ticket & Transportation Center. We will be staying offsite and driving to MK. We park at the TTC, take the monorail/bus over to the park and then reverse the process at the end of the night, right?

Thanks!

You take the monorail or ferry, the buses are for the resorts. But otherwise you are correct!

Thanks!

You take the monorail or ferry, the buses are for the resorts. But otherwise you are correct!

There's been mention in previous posts in here about the monorials not operating after MNSSHP so if that continues this year your only option may be the ferry.

There's been mention in previous posts in here about the monorials not operating after MNSSHP so if that continues this year your only option may be the ferry.

I believe they saw the err in their ways with that, and have been at least running the resort monorail until 12:30 on party nights.

I thought it was beyond stupid to try what they did on those party nights. It was crazy and unfair to people who had paid top dollar to be there for those parties.

Are there Photopass photographers at each of the meet and greets? :)

And they would just be regular PP, right, no need for PP+?

Meg~ Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Are there Photopass photographers at each of the meet and greets? :)

And they would just be regular PP, right, no need for PP+?

Most will have a PP photographer, but not all. They will all have handlers that can take a picture with your own camera at the very least.

Regular PP is fine, you don't have to have PP+ for the party characters.

Most will have a PP photographer, but not all. They will all have handlers that can take a picture with your own camera at the very least.

Regular PP is fine, you don't have to have PP+ for the party characters.

Thanks!! Am looking forward to it. Is it worth having them take photos with your camera too?

Thanks!! Am looking forward to it. Is it worth having them take photos with your camera too?

I think so! They do them at different times, so you get different angles and poses. Plus, those you get right away versus waiting for you to get home and upload to the PP site and order what you want! :thumbsup2

I think so! They do them at different times, so you get different angles and poses. Plus, those you get right away versus waiting for you to get home and upload to the PP site and order what you want! :thumbsup2

Thanks PhoenixStrength, you've been really helpful!! :)

We were not supposed to at all since we went to Disney World back in March but... We will attend the Party on November 1st!!! Can't wait!

So my question is: has anyone successfully done a party with a little one? I'd be OK with her falling asleep in the stroller. I just don't want to force anything on her that might cause her to melt down or be overwhelmed. Knowing her best, I THINK she'd be OK with it but would like to hear stories of other parents' experiences.

Thanks!

Last time we went, my boys were 14mo, and 2 years old.. The youngest fell asleep, but the oldest was up and wired the whole time.. no tantrums, no complaints, no nothing!

This year, we are at WDW Oct 19-26, and they'll be DS8 & DS9, along with DNephiew12 and DNephiew13... that runs up to a LOT of $$$, so we aren't sure we'll be able to make it..! :(

I find it odd none of the parties are sold out as of yet. The price too high? Or did Disney get greedy and are allowing more people in. In the past Halloween has already been sold out.

I find it odd none of the parties are sold out as of yet. The price too high? Or did Disney get greedy and are allowing more people in. In the past Halloween has already been sold out.

Halloween didn't sell out until Oct. 28th last year. There were other dates in September that sold out before Halloween.

I'm trying to figure out my best strategy for parking based on the end of the party. Last year DS made it until midnight, but we were on property so it wasn't an issue to get on a bus. This year we are staying off property, and I'm nervous about getting to the TTC after the end of the party. Since the monorails won't be running, I'm thinking the ferry will be packed. Are there taxis outside the MK when you exit? Even though we have a car, I'm thinking it might be easier to take a taxi both ways. Or would I be better off parking at a resort (I could park at Shades of Green, we are military - I could even book a night there) and taking a bus to a resort?

You could valet your car at The Contemporary. I beleive parking is now $15 + tip but you could walk there after the party :)

I'm trying to figure out my best strategy for parking based on the end of the party. Last year DS made it until midnight, but we were on property so it wasn't an issue to get on a bus. This year we are staying off property, and I'm nervous about getting to the TTC after the end of the party. Since the monorails won't be running, I'm thinking the ferry will be packed. Are there taxis outside the MK when you exit? Even though we have a car, I'm thinking it might be easier to take a taxi both ways. Or would I be better off parking at a resort (I could park at Shades of Green, we are military - I could even book a night there) and taking a bus to a resort?

Will there be shuttles running after the parties to the hotels? Where are teh shuttles located?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter