Bonnett Creek-who to rent with?

ResortsFrmrCM

Mouseketeer
I received some quotes from owners of BC for an upcoming trip...one of them being Ken Price who is fantastic to deal with...thanks for the reference DIS'ers. :thumbsup2 I did get another quote for quite a bit less from Utopia World Vacations. Has anyone booked with them? I have tried doing some searches on them but I have come up with nothing. I got their contact info. from a post on TUG. Just nervous to book without hearing much feedback on Utopia.

If anyone has used them, I would appreciate your feedback.

I received some quotes from owners of BC for an upcoming trip...one of them being Ken Price who is fantastic to deal with...thanks for the reference DIS'ers. :thumbsup2 I did get another quote for quite a bit less from Utopia World Vacations. Has anyone booked with them? I have tried doing some searches on them but I have come up with nothing. I got their contact info. from a post on TUG. Just nervous to book without hearing much feedback on Utopia.

If anyone has used them, I would appreciate your feedback.

me to but i have looked at their website but would still like to hear from someone who has rented from them:confused:

I also saw Utopia World on TUG a few months ago, and I did rent a week at Wyndham Bonnet Creek from them. Our vacation is not for another 6 weeks, but so far things have gone smoothly. Paul Symington (owner of Utopia World) has been quick to respond to my questions and I was happy with his price.

They have rented on TUG quite a bit and also on ebay. Here is a link to their feedback on ebay http://myworld.ebay.ca/utopia_world

I will report back after my trip for anyone else who is looking for a rental.

I also saw Utopia World on TUG a few months ago, and I did rent a week at Wyndham Bonnet Creek from them. Our vacation is not for another 6 weeks, but so far things have gone smoothly. Paul Symington (owner of Utopia World) has been quick to respond to my questions and I was happy with his price.

They have rented on TUG quite a bit and also on ebay. Here is a link to their feedback on ebay http://myworld.ebay.ca/utopia_world

I will report back after my trip for anyone else who is looking for a rental.

Thanks that would be great I am also happy with the email response i recieved from them. Have you got your Bonnet Creek confirmation and how long did that take? The fact that I will be paying Paypal makes me even happier:goodvibes

I put down a deposit of $150 when I signed the rental agreement (about 2 months ago). The balance is due 45 days from our check in date (so in 2 days). I also paid via paypal. I have not received the Guest Confirmation Certificate from Bonnet Creek yet.

Can someone post their website? I would like to see their prices in comparison to Ken.

We have rented from Ken Price without any problems, but a friend rented through TUG (I think they mentioned Utopia World) and had no problems. Good luck with your rental. You will love BC.

are the rooms you get exactly the same? ie - the 2 bedrooms are the same and can be in any tower? Just wondering if the cheaper price means you get one ina building you don't want? or am i being silly.

are the rooms you get exactly the same? ie - the 2 bedrooms are the same and can be in any tower? Just wondering if the cheaper price means you get one ina building you don't want? or am i being silly.

The price you pay will have nothing to do with which unit you are assigned, unless you pay extra to have a Presidential Unit. So getting a good deal from an owner does not mean you will be assigned to a less desirable location.

thanks for the info, that helps explain it. still finding it hard to trust my booking to an unknown owner.

that does sound like a good idea. I suppose i have to go on timeshare websites like TUG to contact owners?

Yes, TUG is one of the better places to go to to find an owner to rent from. You can also find listings on eBay. Craigslist can be a good resource (but be careful). And the orlando craigslist site has a reputation for having timeshares flagged. Believed by many (myself included) to be a conspirarcy by timeshare shark/ripoffs to keep reputable listing off of craiglists (ie getting rid of the competition).

I should add, TUG is also a great resource just for information on timeshares. Anyone attending a timeshare presentation should go here first. Lots of valuable information, so you understand what you are getting into (for renters or buyers). And they have listings for timeshare rentals (and sales) by owners.

Hi all,

Just wanted to update anyone who is following this thread regarding Utopia World (Paul Symington). I received my Guest Confirmation Certificate from WBC 45 days prior to check in, as promised. I also called WBC directly to confirm my reservation. We are booked in a 2 bedroom Presidential in Tower 6. :thumbsup2

Hi all,

Just wanted to update anyone who is following this thread regarding Utopia World (Paul Symington). I received my Guest Confirmation Certificate from WBC 45 days prior to check in, as promised. I also called WBC directly to confirm my reservation. We are booked in a 2 bedroom Presidential in Tower 6. :thumbsup2

Thanks for that it's good to know but to late for me! I had a night time panic:scared1: after having nightmares of arriving and having no accomodation I booked and paid for 2 rooms at POP:)

Any more updates on renting from Utopia? We're considering booking a 3BR with Paul and a few on here had trips that should have just passed. Hopefully they went great and you have positive reviews so I can feel a bit more comfy moving forward. So far he's been great via email and his rate is fantastic. :thumbsup2

We rented a 2 bedroom Presidential Unit from Paul at Utopia World Vacations in May and everything went very smoothly. He provided the verification from Bonnet Creek as promised and check-in was a breeze.

We rented a 2 bedroom Presidential Unit from Paul at Utopia World Vacations in May and everything went very smoothly. He provided the verification from Bonnet Creek as promised and check-in was a breeze.
Thanks for updating. :thumbsup2 Do you mind if I ask if you rented direct or went though Ebay? We've been working direct so far.

Thanks for updating. :thumbsup2 Do you mind if I ask if you rented direct or went though Ebay? We've been working direct so far.

I worked with him directly, as I responded to an ad that he had posted on TUG. I was intially a little hesitant, because I had never rented this way before (actually this was my first timeshare rental ever). His price was fantastic and he worked very hard to make sure that I got the unit/tower that I wanted. I would defintely rent from him again.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter