Bonnett Creek-who to rent with?

TUG stands for Timeshare Users Group. TUG is an online community of timeshare owners, who provide resort reviews, advice on buying selling timeshares.... There is also a "Timsehare Marketplace" section for those looking to rent a timeshare.

I just wanted to post that I asked for a quote from both Ken and Utopia person, the email address that is posted previously on this thread. I got a call from Ken the following afternoon, he could get the exact days I wanted, for $750 per week and I just got an email from Utopia people, 3 days later, they were not able to get my original check in day, had to be pushed back 2 days, and they want $895 per week. I didnt go with either, I can get these same weeks on Ebay for about $600 per week from a well known seller and I already have the same weeks booked at POR for less than $1500.

And the travel dates were 7/27 for two weeks. I think Im just going to stick with POR. It is a beautiful resort that we love going to and it is on actual Disney Property!

We bought off of ebay last time and had no problems. I'm having a hard time finding the week I want this time. Can someone pass along Ken's e-mail or contact information? Thanks
Lori

I just wanted to post that I asked for a quote from both Ken and Utopia person, the email address that is posted previously on this thread. I got a call from Ken the following afternoon, he could get the exact days I wanted, for $750 per week and I just got an email from Utopia people, 3 days later, they were not able to get my original check in day, had to be pushed back 2 days, and they want $895 per week. I didnt go with either, I can get these same weeks on Ebay for about $600 per week from a well known seller and I already have the same weeks booked at POR for less than $1500.

And the travel dates were 7/27 for two weeks. I think Im just going to stick with POR. It is a beautiful resort that we love going to and it is on actual Disney Property!

Wow! over double just to stay "on property." Guess it's your money, but that would be a no brainer for our family and WBC is practically on property with so many more conveniences. Just MHO...our vacations are always on a tight budget, but we make it work.

Wow! over double just to stay "on property." Guess it's your money, but that would be a no brainer for our family and WBC is practically on property with so many more conveniences. Just MHO...our vacations are always on a tight budget, but we make it work.

I could be wrong, but this poster looks like they are going for 2 weeks and POR is less than $1500 for both weeks. With Bonnet Creek, it was $750 for 1 week with one of the sellers, so it would be $1500 for 2 weeks…

I could be wrong, but this poster looks like they are going for 2 weeks and POR is less than $1500 for both weeks. With Bonnet Creek, it was $750 for 1 week with one of the sellers, so it would be $1500 for 2 weeks…

Sorry, misread that one. So it came out the same.... :flower3:

I know this thread is old, but thought it might be helpful to post for anyone doing a search. I used Utopia World Vacations just recently (May 2013), for a trip to Kauai. I wanted to stay at a particular resort - Lawaii Beach Resort, so I was searching for a good rate. They had something posted on TUG.net, so I e-mailed, told him specifically what type of room I wanted - bldg. location, floor, etc. He told me he would confirm availability and get back to me. He did so promptly and then said I needed to pay him the full amount using Paypal. I was a bit nervous because I couldn't find any reviews on the web for them, but since I was using my CC through Paypal, I felt a little bit more at ease. I sent the money and in about 2.5 weeks he sent the confirmation (he explained it was the resorts busy time and they could not respond immediately - I did confirm that was true with the resort). We just returned from our trip, and we were thrilled with our room, everything was exactly as promised. Would definately use them again. I think he sells timeshare weeks that people are not using (for a commission obviously).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter