Bonnet Creek

How about the shuttles? We'll be at Disney next late May/early June and are looking at Bonnet Creek. We'll be with my inlaws and my mother in law will probably need to come back to the room without us. We'll have a car but we may not want to leave when she does. I'm looking at Windsor Hills too but I'm worried about my mother in law.

They do have shuttles to every Disney park & DTD. They gave me a copy of the schedule but since I have my car, I didn't use it. I have the sheet someplace. when I get home, if I can find it in my things :rotfl: I will scan a copy and post it here for everyone. I know it runs like every hour in the morning to go, then in the afternoon, it runs like every 2 hours then as it gets later in the day every hour to return. So it isn't like Disney's every 20 minutes, it does run pretty often, not just 3 or 4 times a day.

Just a heads up--if you are having trouble finding a luggage cart, we saw several in the parking garage. People must of loaded there cars and left them there.

I forgot to post about my check out.. I checked out on Sunday the 16th.. had no problems getting a cart, no problems with the elevator and when I went to the main lobby, there was only one person in front of me.. :goodvibes I checked out at 9:30am I was in bldg 5, which I found out the name of it is Torra de Lunna (think I spelled it right)

We have stayed at Bonnet Creek many times and always request the building between the check in building and the new parking garage. We always request a fireworks view. It is a beautiful resort. So far, it has always been clean. The staff is always very nice except for the pushy salespeople and the parking pass people. The pool is is nice. I haven't seen any bell people but we always get a cart and do it ourselves. They allow parking in front of the building just long enough to load and unload. There are usually luggage carts around but not always. We have never used the shuttles but a lot of people do. We absolutely love the resort.

We are considering this resort next year. Can you place a request to be higher up as well as in a specific building? I know sometimes double requests when you're not an owner can be frowned upon. If we rent from an owner, can they put the request in for us?

We are considering this resort next year. Can you place a request to be higher up as well as in a specific building? I know sometimes double requests when you're not an owner can be frowned upon. If we rent from an owner, can they put the request in for us?
I am not an ower and asked "if possible" for bldg 5 and fireworks view.. then said that if I could not have bldg 5, but a fireworks view in another bldg, that would be fine too.. I got bldg 5, fireworks view.. on the 14th floor... I was nice about it.. didn't demand anything.. :goodvibes

I just called in my request today...we'll see in a few months how it turns out for us :goodvibes

I'll be making my first visit to Bonnet Creek in early October. Thanks for the tips about the fireworks view in building 5. I'll be giving them a call tomorrow.

I have two questions for those that have stayed at BC. Do they have free internet in the rooms? If so, is it wireless? (I'll be having three people in the room that'll want to be online at the same time. If it's not wireless, I can bring a small router with me.

Thanks!!

Yes, internet is free but not wireless. I could never get anything through wireless and had to get it by wire which was located near the phone in the kitchen area so I would suggest a router if you will need to have three people online at once.

Will be staying at Bonnet Creek for the first time in Sept can't wait we have heard a lot of good things. Does anyone have suggestions for a room request we would like to be near the kiddie pool and have a fireworks view what building should I request? Thanks

I am going in Sept - Sept 27 - Oct 3 - so when will you be there?

Hi We are going to BC for the first time, can't wait, we are going Sept 27 thru Oct 4.

Just off Buena Vista Drive, right next to CBR, and just south and a little east of Epcot.

We've been looking at Bonnet Creek for our upcoming trip in early December (yay!). I was checking rates on their site and it had the following language in the terms and conditions section:

"Your credit card will be charged the total cost of your reservation at time of booking. No reservation is guaranteed until full payment is received.
In order to accommodate both resort owners and daily guests at this resort, it may be necessary to make a room change during a guest stay. We will do everything possible to avoid this unlikely event, however, should the need arise to change a guest’s room, they will be advised at the time of check-in."

While I certainly understand that owners should take priority, I have never stayed anywhere that said they might change my room mid-trip and that I wouldn't find out until check-in! To have to pack everything up and move to a different room does not sound like a fun vacation adventure. I've heard so many great things about this place but am now really put off by this statement. I totally appreciate the upfront disclosure, but am not sure it's worth the small chance. Has anyone run across this? Are there alternative booking sites/agencies that would not have this possibility? Any info would be greatly appreciated!

VictoriaJ--you might want to look into renting from an owner. We have stayed here at least 10 times (always thru an owner). There prices are cheaper and I have never heard of anyone having to change rooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter