Bonnet Creek room requests?

blackacex2

Mouseketeer
This is pretty funny I will admit. I had a dream the other night that when we arrived at bonnet creek in April they put us in some horrible room with a horrible view! In my dream I was really upset about it.

When I woke up I realized I better find out if I can put in a room request. Basically, I want a high floor (10th floor or higher) with a view facing the lake. I want it really bad too, because our honeymoon was in a room like that at bonnet creek and we LOVED it. Last year we went and got some 4th floor parking lot view and it sucked.

Any tips to prevent my nightmare from coming true? Any idea how room requests work and when you should ask? My grandma is an owner and she booked the stay for us. Thanks.

I too am curious about what is the best type of room and which building to ask for. I have read a lot of posts but can anyone suggest which building and what type of view is best? We are going last week of March and I have already called to request building/tower 5 with a firework view but is that the nicest? Can you request a presidential suite if you are an RCI member?? I have two boys at different age groups. Trying to find the best hotel location for lazy river, bus to Disney, and everything this hotel has to offer. Suggestions are more than welcome. I'm begging!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!! And thank you :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter