Boma's & EMH @ AK

I think we need a bit more info, is this for your trip in 16 days? If so the regular closing time for AK is 6:00 so EMH would be from 6:00 to 9:00...Do you want to eat before 6:00 or do you want to stay in AK for awhile and then go over to AKL for dinner?

helenk said:
I think we need a bit more info, is this for your trip in 16 days? If so the regular closing time for AK is 6:00 so EMH would be from 6:00 to 9:00...Do you want to eat before 6:00 or do you want to stay in AK for awhile and then go over to AKL for dinner?

This would be for the November trip. After thinking about it I guess doing Boma then going to EMH would not be a good idea. I would not be able to do any of the rides if I were too full.

November's closings are varied, but if the AK closes at 5, dinner before EMH would be nearly impossible, You could just snack while in AK and make your reservation at Boma for 8:00 or so.

I am going in december when EMH is 5-8 and then I am doing Jiko at 8:30. We will have our car so we do not have to wait for a bus. For us Ithink it will work out good. I am not sure how late you are willing to eat dinner. We figure all the parks close early during the time we are there anyway.

AK has always been a half-day park for us. Now with EE, that may change but for us we have ADRs at 5:10 for Boma. That leaves room to go back to the park (EMH until 8:00 p.m.) if we want. My guess is that we probably won't go back.

On our last trip, we did Boma at 7 with AK closing at 6. We thought about trying to eat early .. say 5:30 and then going back on EMH, but decided we would be so full we wouldn't want to. It worked out very well for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter