Boma or Sanaa?

FigmentForEver1976

Mouseketeer
I'm not the only one second guess their ADRs am I:rolleyes:. Anywho which would you pick? M 19 year old wants African food and trying to see one would fit the bill.:thanks:

Since Boma is a buffet (& delicious) I would choose that. There are sooo many things to try. I never get to sample them all because I get too full! Have fun!

Sanaa. Far more authentic. But just my opinion. Boma has to cater from picky eaters to people that try anything. Although it has a lot of variety much of it is not African. Sanna has a much smaller menu but more interesting dishes. Or how about Jiko?

Sanaa is more Indian, in my opinion. Boma for sure, unless your budget allows for Jiko.

Me! I have changed my dining more times in the last week than I can count! We leave in 15 days! I am having a similar dilemma. My husband and son (8) are picky eaters. I also have a 10 month old. He will eat anything. I always see the bread service at Sanaa, and my eyes get wide. For me it is try that and a couple other shareable dishes or do the BOMA buffet. We stay at AKL Jambo, and the smell is absolutely amazing walking through that lobby every single day. People tend to either love dinner & BOMA or really dislike it. It makes me nervous with the cost because the buffet is not cheap for dinner.

You can't go wrong either way! Sanaa leans more Indian vs Africans. If you have picky eaters, do Boma.

Ooooh tough call! Both! :P I can't speak much to Sanaa because we're only going for the first time this coming summer. It tends to be more heavily weighted toward Indian food though. Boma has more African choices, but it also has a lot of American-ish food for picky eaters, as has been mentioned. We LOVE Boma for both breakfast and dinner, and it has lots of variety, but buffets are also a bit expensive, so you might eat more economically and have more authentic meals at Sanaa. I think I'd do Boma, but I'm biased. Sanaa also has the possibility of animal viewing while you eat if that's important to your group. And as was mentioned, you'll get some pretty stellar meals at Jiko if your budget allows for it sometime.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter