Boma lovers.. Boma haters.. HELP!

We love Boma for both breakfast and dinner. That passion and orange or whatever juice that they serve at breakfast is DELICIOUS!!! And I really love it at dinner too. The salmon is soo good! But then again, I like just about every flavor and food, so the whole curry and Indian-African style is great :)

We love Boma. Had ressies for breakfast Dec 1 and dinner Dec 4. Then I checked the updated menu and saw the price :scared1: Then I realized we were in the holiday surcharge time. Cancelled. As much as we love it it is not worth the extra $$$ just because it is December.
We will eat at Mara and still get our Zebra Domes. :)

We have tried Boma dinner twice and really did not care for it. I would categorize DH and I as adventurous eaters and we did not find anything we liked (and I think we truly tried everything!).
We have never had breakfast there because I am not a huge breakfast fan (although DH and 2DS are) so we wouldn't travel much for a breakfast buffet (we have never stayed at AKL).
However, I absolutely agree that you should try WDW restaurants out yourself - there are so many differing opinions on the disboards. For instance, we will never go back to Le Cellier and there are many good reviews of that place on here!

As a rule of thumb you shouldn't read so much into the reviews you read. For every positive review, there is a negative review. It's best to just go and make your own opinion instead of someone else making your opinion for you.

Yes, but I was asking for opinions... know what I mean? I wanted people to give me their input, or I wouldn't have asked. In the end, I very definitely will make my own opinion, don't we all? ;)

Thank you everyone else for your opinions and advice on Boma!! My family and I are so excited to try it out and we'll definitely keep you posted on how we enjoyed it!! This is why I love these boards.. plenty of great people with experiences (be it good or bad) to help out!

Yes, but I was asking for opinions... know what I mean? I wanted people to give me their input, or I wouldn't have asked. In the end, I very definitely will make my own opinion, don't we all? ;)

I was commenting more about the reviews you had read that starting giving you second thoughts in the first place. If you made an ADR for somewhere, there is obviously something that got you to choose it in the first place. I understand you were asking for people's input, I was only suggesting to stick with your initial gut instinct and see how it is for yourself.

Havent been for breakfast but loved Boma for Dinner. Its great for kids because it is a buffet. I think they make it a point to have something for everyone. At the AKL I dont think your kids will be upset. Its a wonderful place for sure!:lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter