BOG 9:05am ADR- When can we enter?

Boydfam

Earning My Ears
I know this topic gets discussed at length, but I couldn't find a post to answer my exact question. Since we don't have a PPO ADR, will we be held at the castle until 9:00am park opening or is there any chance they will let us go early? I don't want to have to run to BOG, so we are trying to decide if we need to move up our ADR. TIA!

You’ll be held at the castle since your ADR is after 9. It’s always possible a CM will let you head back a little early, but not guaranteed. Plus you’ll be eating right at prime ride time.

I know this topic gets discussed at length, but I couldn't find a post to answer my exact question. Since we don't have a PPO ADR, will we be held at the castle until 9:00am park opening or is there any chance they will let us go early? I don't want to have to run to BOG, so we are trying to decide if we need to move up our ADR. TIA!
You'll be held until 9, but you still won't need to run to get there... they know you're not allowed in until 9. If you're wanting a 905 ADR, then there are no issues, but if you took it because you couldn't get a PPO one; then I'd cancel. There's no way we'd ever get up early enough for rope drop for an ADR at the best ride time, but if that's what you guys prefer then you'll have no issues, just didn't want you thinking that a 900 adr is better than nothing if you were trying for a ppo... - in that case I'd go for a late breakfast like 1045.

Some folks have reported being allowed in for anything up to a 9:15 reservation. It could depend on the day and who’s working. Most folks report that anything 9:00 or later will be held at the rope. But the rope tends to drop 5-15 minutes early every day, so even if you are held back, you’ll make it it to your ADR in plenty of time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter