Bob's Pre-Pre Trip Report! **BYEEEEEEEEE EVERYONE!**

Nope- My body can't deal with hot climates. As soon as the sun comes out, I often go and throw up! It's not an attractive trait......

Bob xoxoxox
Aww :hug: poor bob.

DLRP will hopefully be nie and mild for you, and dry fingers crossed.

I can pretty much guarantee you it's not going to be hot! Lol.

I'm so jealous!! DLRP is even overshadowing a two week trip of luxury chilling out!

What has the DIS done to me!?!?

5 DAYS!!

music-039.gif

music-039.gif
music-039.gif

music-039.gif
music-039.gif
music-039.gif

music-039.gif
music-039.gif
music-039.gif
music-039.gif

music-039.gif
music-039.gif
music-039.gif
music-039.gif
music-039.gif

music-039.gif
music-039.gif
music-039.gif
music-039.gif
music-039.gif
music-039.gif

Just incase you all didn't hear me the first time!!! Lol!

Bob xoxoxox

That does sound cool. I know a lot of people who prefer BTM in the rain and even more who prefer it in the dark.

Unfortunatly I've never been lucky enough to experience either.

I like it in the dark and in the rain!!:woohoo: its well fun!!

I would love to go on it in the rain!! And the dark! And I'm scared of the dark, so thats saying something!

Bob xoxoxoxox

I think the dark would be awesome, the rain would be cool as long as you weren't wearing jeans

I would love to go on it in the rain!! And the dark! And I'm scared of the dark, so thats saying something!

Bob xoxoxoxox

I think the dark would be awesome, the rain would be cool as long as you weren't wearing jeans

Wel if you get the chance you should try both... it really funi.. but then again I'm one of them ppl that like to jump in puddles and get soaked when it raining lool

Wel if you get the chance you should try both... it really funi.. but then again I'm one of them ppl that like to jump in puddles and get soaked when it raining lool

I like jumping in puddles too! Only when I'm not wearing leaky shoes though........ :rolleyes:

I would love to do BTM in the dark, but I don't think thats gonna happen! Robert is stroppy enough thats he's being made to go on it at all!

Bob xoxoxox

I like jumping in puddles too! Only when I'm not wearing leaky shoes though........ :rolleyes:

I would love to do BTM in the dark, but I don't think thats gonna happen! Robert is stroppy enough thats he's being made to go on it at all!

Bob xoxoxox

:sad2: It fun fun fun tho....shame he doesnt like it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter